- Study A6181170 Phase 3 randomised trial comparing Sunitinib versus Sorafenib in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma trial (Addenbrookes)
- An Open-Label, Pharmacokinetic Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Pazopanib in Combination with FOLFOX 6 or CapeOx in Subjects with Colorectal Cancer (Addenbrookes)
- An Observational study of Her 2 in Inoperable, Locally advanced, recurrent or metastatic adenocarcinoma of stomach or oesophago-gastric junction (TMH)
- A prospective, open label, multicentre data collection registry in order to describe treatment choices in management of metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) patients with unresectable hepatic and / or extra hepatic disease, across treatment lines "(Asian Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Registry) (TMH)
- Phase II/III, multicentre, randomized, controlled comparing efficacy and safety of Gem alone vs. ON 01910.Na + Gem in pts. with previously untreated metastatic pancreatic cancer (TMH)
- An observational Registry in Asia Pacific region collecting longitudinal data on the management of Neuro-endocrine tumour patients in routine practice (APNET Registry) (TMH)
- A6181202- “ efficacy and Sunitinib malate (SU011248, SUTENT) in Patients with progressive advanced metastatic well- differentiated unresecatble pancreatic NET”
- European Study Group for Pancreatic Cancer – Trial 4 (ESPAC-4) Combination versus single agent chemotherapy in resectable pancreatic and peri-ampullary cancers. (TMH)
- Named patient program for use of Regorafenib in patients with metastatic colorectal patients (TMH)
- Named patient program for use of Aflibercept in patients with metastatic colorectal patients (TMH)
- ML25477 “ An Open label multicentre phase IV study of Trastuzumab in combination with standard chemotherapy (as per the routine clinical practice) as first-line therapy in patients with HER2 Positive metastatic gastric cancer” (TMH)
- Phase III Randomised controlled trial comparing D2 versus D3 lymphadenectomy on outcomes of non-metastatic, resectable, but locally advanced, gastric cancer following neoadjuvant (perioperative) chemotherapy (ELANCe trial) (TMH)
- HORIZON – Understanding the cancer journey of women less than 50 years of age
- Young women with cancer
<40 yrs of age
- A phase II study of PTK787 in metastatic melanoma patients (Addenbrookes)
- A randomised double-blind Phase III trial comparing addition of STA-4783 to Paclitaxel in patients with metastatic melanoma. (Addenbrookes)
- A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Phase 3 Study of Denosumab as Adjuvant Treatment for Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer at High Risk of Recurrence (D-CARE) (Artemis)
- Phase II Study Of Weekly Cisplatin & Paclitaxel Plus Cetuximab As Induction Therapy In Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Head And Neck (SCCHN). (Artemis)
- An open-label randomized comparative multicentre study to assess safety and efficacy of BIOMAb-EGFRTM (Nimotuzumab) in combination with chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone in the treatment of patients with stage IIIb / IV non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). (Artemis)
- IAEA-PACT study -prescription rate of cancer treatment modalities low- and middle –income countries (TMH)
Myeloma Trials- Royal Marsden
- 1871 A phase II trial comparing the quality of life, tolerability and toxicity of PEG Intron with INTRON A in patients with myeloma.
- 2048 A randomised comparison of the effect of maintaining haemoglobin levels with weekly Eprex or with conventional anaemia management in subjects with multiple myeloma undergoing chemotherapy
- 2122 A pilot study of Zometa in patients with multiple myeloma and stable partial remission/early relapse following complete remission.
- 2123 Light Chain Assay in Multiple Myeloma patients in CR
- 2127 An international, non-comparative, open-label studies of PS-341 versus high dose dexamethasone in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- 2126 An international, non-comparative, open-label study of PS-341 administered to patients with myeloma who experienced relapsed or progressive disease after having received at least four previous treatment regimes or experienced progressive disease after receiving dexamethasone in Millennium protocol M34101-039
- 1899 A phase I open-study of the safety, tolerance, pharmacokinetics, antigenicity and efficacy of a single intravenous dose of AHM followed by multiple doses of intravenous AHM in subjects with multiple Myeloma.
Infection Trials- Royal Marsden
- 1930 An open-label, non-comparative study of FK463 for the treatment of Invasive Candidiasis
- 1931 An open-label, non-comparative study of FK463 for the treatment of invasive aspergillosis
- 2082 An open-label non-comparative study of the safety and efficacy of intravenous anidulafungin plus ambisome as a treatment for invasive aspergillosis
- 2218 Caspofungin as antifungal prophylaxis in patients receiving all-SCT.
- 1450 A prospectively randomised, double blind comparative multi-centre study to evaluate efficacy and safety of Nyotran™ and Amphotericin B for empirical antifungal treatment in neutropenic patients
- 1874 A phase II study to determine the safety profile, the maximum tolerated dose and PK's of FK463 for prophylaxis of fungal infections in adult patients undergoing a bone marrow or PBSC transplant FK463 for prophylaxis
Transplant Trials-Royal Marsden
- 1812 A pilot study of upfront high-dose melphalan with autologous stem cell rescue in newly diagnosed patients with multiple myeloma.
- 2084 Defibrotide for the treatment of hepatic veno-occlusive disease after stem cell transplantation (DF-VOD Trial)
- 2083 Phase II study of low intensity non-myeloablative allograft following high doses Melphalan with autologous stem cell support in myeloma patients with sibling donors (UKMF).
- 1901 A phase I pilot, open-labelled, single-centre multiple ascending dose study to evaluate the pharmacokinetics and effect on administration of STI-571 on post allogeneic stem cell transplant myeloid recovery in patients with haematological malignancies.
- 1625 A multi-centre, open centre, non-randomised phase I-II study to investigate mobilisation by a combination of Ancestim (r-metHuSCF) and Filgrastim (r-metHuGCSF) Lenograstim versus Filgrastim
Leukaemia Trials –Royal Marsden
- 2161 An open-label study to find out if ZARNESTRA™/R115777 treatment is effective and safe in the treatment of patients with High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
- 2128 A randomised trial of human growth Hormone (hGH) versus placebo in haemato-oncology patients treated intensively for prevention of loss of muscle mass and weight MRS Spectroscopy in new patients with leukaemia
- 1395 A multiple ascending dose study evaluating the safety and efficacy of intravenous infusion of LF 08-299 administered as first line treatment in combination with corticosteroids in patients with acute GVHD. Fournier.
Urology Trials - Royal Marsden
- PSMA DNA vaccine in prostate cancer: COREC submission and sponsorship issues
- AMG 114 trial - Treatment of Anaemia in Subjects with Non-myeloid Malignancies: Local R & D submission
Lymphoma /GI - Royal Marsden
- 1246 A retrospective and prospective assessment of toxicity and outcome of high dose consolidation chemotherapy in high grade Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and Hodgkin’s disease.
- 2656 A retrospective review of Gemcitabine, Methylprednisolone Cisplatin (GEM-P) with or without Rituximab in patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
- 2655 A retrospective study of toxicity and outcome of high dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell transplant in patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL).
- 2657 A retrospective study of toxicity and outcome of high dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell transplant in patients with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL).
- LIFE Phase III randomsied trial - First-line 5-Fluorouracil Regimens With or Without Oxaliplatin in Advanced Colorectal Cancer
Ovarian cancer - Royal Marsden
- Impact of second line chemotherapy with a platinum or non-platinum regimen in partially platinum-sensitive and platinum sensitive recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer
Breast Cancer- Royal Marsden
- ATHENA International multi-centre trial with the use of bevacizumab and chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed metastatic breast cancer. : COREC submission and participation in MREC approval process along with presentation to the Cambridge REC on behalf of the chief investigator Prof Ian Smith.